Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Each and Every Day You Will See a Cow...

I still remember when I heard DJs Jeff & Jer say that about cows on the radio in San Diego. I was pulling out of my driveway in a very urban area and I thought they were crazy. That is until I turned my head and saw a wooden cow planter on my neighbor's porch. Ever since, I have seen a cow almost every day. Of course, my odds of seeing a live cow increased greatly since moving to Holland since there are 1.2 million of them here. When we first arrived, the cows were in the winter barns, but since spring we see them regularly on our school commute and on bike rides. It's especially lovely since there's few fences with the irrigation canals acting as barriers. Keep your eyes open and see how many cows you see this week.

No comments: