The girls suggested Jimmy take this photo in a mirror at the Fine Art Museum in Antwerp so I could do an entry on how much we like taking audio tours at museums. I figured Veronica would like them, but I was skeptical when Ashlynn took her first audio tour over the summer at the Mauritshuis in Den Haag. I figured she'd get bored listening to the explanations of paintings, but I was wrong. Turns out it's the perfect way to keep her engaged and we now do audio tours whenever they're available. In this photo the girls also have digital cameras around their necks, which we've now banned from art museums since they want to take photos of almost everything.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Hear This...
The girls suggested Jimmy take this photo in a mirror at the Fine Art Museum in Antwerp so I could do an entry on how much we like taking audio tours at museums. I figured Veronica would like them, but I was skeptical when Ashlynn took her first audio tour over the summer at the Mauritshuis in Den Haag. I figured she'd get bored listening to the explanations of paintings, but I was wrong. Turns out it's the perfect way to keep her engaged and we now do audio tours whenever they're available. In this photo the girls also have digital cameras around their necks, which we've now banned from art museums since they want to take photos of almost everything.
Labels:
Antwerp
No comments:
Post a Comment