
When my friend Susanne asked if we would mind being interviewed for Dutch TV (a reporter had asked her if she knew any Obama fans), I assumed we’d answer a few questions and be on our way. So it came as a surprise when Arbel called and asked if he could meet us in our hotel room at 3:45am and then stayed with us for about 2 hours as we went to the election breakfast to witness Obama’s victory. Thankfully he cut out many of the truly stupid things I said and we were pleased with the finished video. Click
here to check it out (warning: it lasts the 1st 5 min of the 9 min shown on the clip, but if you’re patient, we are shown multiple times.)

I had no idea when I asked friends who were visiting D.C. to pick up some Obama shirts for us that they would attract so much attention. In addition to the interview with Arbel of TVWest, we were asked for quotes by several other networks (click
here to watch a short clip) and newspapers. Having our 15-minutes of fame will definitely make this historical morning even more memorable for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment