Monday, October 19, 2009

One Major Surprise!


As much as I don’t like to lie, when we arrived in Orlando, I told the girls we’d be flying out to California the next morning. When we woke up, I said that the airline had called and said our flight was delayed so we’d be going somewhere to swim. Even as we arrived at Discovery Cove, the girls had no idea that we’d be swimming with dolphins. We’d booked the premium Trainer for the Day package and were pulled out of line to meet Eddie, our trainer, at breakfast. He asked if anyone had any questions before we got started and Veronica said “What are we doing here?” They sure were excited when they found out that we’d be doing a behind the scenes tour, then going into the lagoon to meet a dolphin. We met Capricorn, the largest dolphin in the park at 650 pounds and over 40-years-old. We were thrilled to get to pet, hug, kiss and feed him before our first deep water interaction.

1 comment:

Veronica W said...

Capricorn is soooooo cute! I love Cappie!

Veronica