

We were all really impressed with
Phantasialand. The park was beautiful and the rides were of a high quality. We loved the ice skating show so much that we went to see it twice; hard to go wrong with this family when the music’s from
West Side Story. The girls were thrilled to have an entire day with Jimmy so they could go on the daredevil rides that I was too chicken to ride. Ashlynn was greatly disappointed when she found out she was too short to go on the Tabocan shown above, which you couldn’t have paid me to ride. I did go on three of the rollercoasters, but skipped the Mambo, which did multiple twists; even Jimmy said he was dizzy after he got off. It’s interesting to see everyone’s tolerance; Ashlynn was too scared to go in the haunted house, but didn’t hesitate to go on the freefalling elevator, which Veronica and I skipped.
No comments:
Post a Comment