For the girls’ February break, we headed back to Garmisch in the German Alps for the 4th time. Unlike previous years, we decided to skip going to Munich this time and just concentrate on having the girls ski for six days.
Jimmy headed off early Monday morning to start skiing, while us girls slept in. I then walked the girls to the slopes on a beautiful sunny day.
There was a lot more snow on the ground than we’d ever seen here. Little did we know that morning that it would lightly snow non-stop for three days later in the week.
Strangely, this was the only time I actually got to spend any time during the day with the girls. We also rarely ate together as Jimmy and I often went into town for dinner rather than eating at the resort. Not our typical family togetherness, but we all had fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment