I must confess that the below two photos were taken by Veronica, who has a better sense of composition than I do.
Afterwards, Dru led us down Michigan Avenue, otherwise known as “The Magnificent Mile,” to Lake Michigan. It was great that she could join us for dinner at the infamous Pizzeria Uno, original home of the Chicago deep dish pizza. We did a little shopping, then caught a train back to Evanston.
Wednesday, August 06, 2014
Millennium Park in Chicago with Dru...
We had a very early flight to Chicago. We opted to stay in Evanston for convenience getting to Northwestern. We planned to meet Dru, who I served with on the AWC Board for two years; her brother generously offered to pick us up to bring us to meet her at Millennium Park. Little Leah was an angel while we took a ridiculous number of photos of the Cloud Gate, otherwise known as “The Bean.”
Labels:
Chicago,
Home Leave 2014






No comments:
Post a Comment