I write this with a heavy heart after learning that Nat Hush Puppy Edgar passed away on November 13. For most of our years at the Hague Hash, HP was the Religious Advisor, responsible for running the circle and general goofiness. Not only was HP totally hilarious, he was a complete sweetheart. I can’t imagine The Hague Hash without him.
While looking through some photos of HP, I realized that I’d failed to post about his 70th Birthday Hash back in March 2012. It was a unseasonably warm day--the Hash Gods had definitely smiled down on HP.The circle was extra entertaining. HP had a special seat for watching the shenanigans.
Can’t remember exactly what caused this behavior...
...but do remember that this was the moment that Opee realized that HP could actually be his father since he was studying in the US at the right time.
Here is Opee trying to fend off Nat’s other sons. Ironically, this discovery actually worked against Opee as you’ll soon see.






No comments:
Post a Comment