Friday, February 20, 2015

Back in Paris...

I was a bit startled when I saw that the hotel I’d chosen in Paris had not one, but had two sex shops directly across the street. Luckily, the rest of the neighborhood was not at all seedy with lots of great shops and restaurants. It really was an ideal location, which had a big influence on how much more I enjoyed this visit over previous ones.
The Hotel du Triangle d’Or was a really cool boutique hotel with a music theme. The closets were especially creative as they were made to look like equipment cases for bands.
Ashlynn liked sitting in the windowsill.
While Jimmy and Veronica had been in Paris in December 2013, Ashlynn and I hadn’t visited since December 2008. Our summer plans hadn’t originally included Paris, but after IMG showed interest in Ashlynn, it made sense to make a detour.
We spent our first afternoon exploring from our hotel, which included walking around Montmartre, seeing just a hint of Sacre Coeur.
Sisters in Converse in Paris


No comments: