Friday, January 01, 2016

Heading to the Main Stage...

Ashlynn had three castings for fashion shows for Amsterdam Fashion Week in July and was chosen for two of them. Unfortunately, those two shows were both the same day, so it was only possible to do one; Marjolein from Dune Agency advised doing the Aziz Bekkaoui show as it was paid and on the main stage.
When I was watching a show with Ashlynn in January in the Gashouder, I could only dream that I’d be watching my baby walk down the catwalk in this cool venue.
Was so happy that not only were Jimmy and Veronica able to come along, but Carlin and Sally joined us as well. I got back from Paris with just enough time to change my clothes and meet Carlin and Sally at the train station. Veronica dropped Ashlynn off in the morning and then spent the day in Amsterdam and Jimmy met us after work.

No comments: