Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Nightlife...

One evening we went out for an Indian dinner and to see the new James Bond movie, which Veronica and I really liked but Ashlynn thought was too predictable.
The girls managed to share the bed to take a nap.
One evening they invited some of Veronica’s flatmates around for a Disney movie night. Everyone thought that Ashlynn was older than just 15, which made her happy.
One night the girls went to Ultimate Frisbee and then to the pub on campus with the team. I went out to dinner by myself to Grosvenor Fish Bar, the number one restaurant in Norwich on Tripadvisor; not only was the fish ‘n chips excellent, but the seating downstairs in an old war bunker was very cool. Afterwards I went to see the touring version of The Shawshank Redemption from London‘s National Theatre, which was excellent.

No comments: