There were no vegan options, so Ashlynn drank a matcha latte. Sure it’s no surprise that I chose the chocolate cake.
Sunday, June 26, 2016
Back to Extraordinary Desserts...
We finished off the evening with a trip to Extraordinary Desserts, a place that is very special to me and Jimmy as we went there for some important occasions in our life including our first date on February 27, 1992 and our last night that we lived in San Diego on March 25, 1996.
Fitting that we got a nice photo of us before we devoured our desserts.
There were no vegan options, so Ashlynn drank a matcha latte. Sure it’s no surprise that I chose the chocolate cake.
Lots of beautiful options.
There were no vegan options, so Ashlynn drank a matcha latte. Sure it’s no surprise that I chose the chocolate cake.
Labels:
Home Leave 2016,
San Diego





No comments:
Post a Comment