Wednesday, May 24, 2017

25th Anniversary of Hashing...

Not quite sure how we ended up with no photos with people, but the bottom line is that in mid-December it was my 25th anniversary of hashing. Jimmy and I co-hared the FILTH Hash in Leiden (my first time live haring in years) and then he surprised me with a circle of candles. Thank you, Jimmy. Thank you, Hash House Harriers. You have both made my life complete.
We weren’t the only ones celebrating on December 14. Veronica straightened her hair and got dressed up for the Aye-Aye Christmas Dinner.
Clearly hashers aren’t the only immature ones. Despite being dressed up, dessert was eaten with hands behind her back.
While I would have put my mug over my head to prove that I’d finished my down-down beer, my darling daughter put her plate over her head as proof that she’d finished her dessert, other than the part left on her chin of course.

No comments: