After Jimmy got into making cocktails for Dutch Nash Hash, Ashlynn requested that he teach her how to make some so she could throw a cocktail party for her friends. Personally, I thought the idea was crazy, but everything went smoothly despite our house being invaded by 30 drunken teenagers until after 2 a.m. Happy to report that the neighbors didn’t complain, no one got sick and only two glasses were broken.
Jimmy trained both Ashlynn and Max how to make four different cocktails, including one of his own invention. I didn’t get to try any of them though just in case I needed to be an emergency driver.
Jimmy and I stayed upstairs binge watching a series on Netflix, coming down hourly to check that everything was still calm.
Ashlynn didn’t want me to take any photos, but she allowed one with her friend Rebecca, who arrived early.




No comments:
Post a Comment