Friday, October 19, 2018

More Wedding Fun...

It was so cool to meet up with hashers from different phases of Ola and Nick’s lives. We sat with Abbie and Derek from Amsterdam as well as Julie and Alan from Brussels. It was also great to see Dave, who we knew from Holland but is now living in Hong Kong...
...and Alan from Germany.
I know that photo booths are all the rage at weddings these days, but I don’t like the idea of fake mustaches and silly signs. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Ola and Nick’s version of the photo booth and was happy to both take photos and pose for some myself.
Jimmy also enjoyed photo bombing at the photo booth.
No idea what Nick and I were discussing, but clearly we were cracking each other up.
Nick is quite a good guitarist and likes to write songs, so it was not surprising when he dedicated a song to Ola.

No comments: