This cool industrial place now houses 120,000 books, a digital lab and an exhibition space.
Sadly, somehow I managed to lose all the photos I took, but at least Jimmy had a few on his phone. Guess I have a good excuse to go back. Afterwards, we went to the Textile Museum, which photos are also missing, and the De Pont Museum, where these two photos were taken. Eventually we made it to Pink’s house, where the hash started. Considering this was my third time hashing from this same spot, I was very impressed with how different this trail was, which was set once again by Just the Tip. Here we are crossing the river on a ferry that operates by a hand-crank.
Jimmy was sure to document that I even played along and went across these stumps.
Jesus found the perfect seat during our beer stop. Luckily the beer wasn’t stolen this year.










No comments:
Post a Comment