Monday, November 01, 2021

Our 28th Wedding Anniversary...

When I realized that we’d be in Naarden on our anniversary, I searched for a restaurant for the four of us to have a celebration dinner. I don’t usually lean towards fine dining, but got excited when I realized that Acquavite was not only hidden in the ramparts of the old city walls but it was ranked first on TripAdvisor, which I had to turn to since there wasn’t a single listing on Happy Cow in Naarden. 
The entrance sure was impressive!
We started with bubbly, of course. 
Based on the online menu, I actually assumed that Ashlynn would have to order pizza, so I was pleasantly surprised when the head chef called me to discuss vegan options that weren’t on the menu. 
We all were able to order three-course meals with Jimmy and Ashlynn choosing vegan, Carlin picking vegetarian and I got to have some incredible seafood. 
We were all thoroughly impressed with the delicious food and the attentive service.



 

No comments: