Friday, May 27, 2022

Halloween 2021...

If I hadn’t seen this photo...
…I would have assumed that Ashlynn was wearing a wig for her first Halloween party. But that was all her...
…except for the freckles and beauty marks next to her eyes.
For her other party, she covered up the red with a black wig. Lucky for her, the red washed out fairly easily, unlike when Veronica used temporary red dye. 
We skipped getting dressed up after a big storm hit just before The Hague H3’s run start. Luckily it was dry for trail, which we walked with the rest of the group. There were several stops along the way, with this one in front of a Shell gas station, which was definitely the strangest since we had to grab donuts off of a sign with our teeth. 
Another stop was a drinking game under this overpass, where I spotted these murals. 

 

No comments: