Friday, July 15, 2022

Visiting The Hague...

I’d warned them that the weather wouldn’t be great that time of year, but at least we were rewarded with a nice rainbow on our walk from the station to the Mauritshuis. 
After their fill of Old Masters, we caught a tram to Scheveningen. After checking menus, we chose Brooklyn Burgers. I failed to catch the name of my cocktail, but really liked tequila topped by a bottle of Mexican beer. 
I also really enjoyed the Bux Burger: Tasty, healthy, eco-friendly and ethical. The waitress was new so couldn’t tell me exactly which kind of bugs I was eating, but she suspected they were crickets. 
It was windy, but that didn’t stop us from walking out onto the pier.  
It was strange to see such a large drop off along the beach.
Olaf, from Frozen, was in the mall to help remind us that Christmas was around the corner. 
 

No comments: