I was very excited that our plan worked to take the pack up to the temporary rooftop placed on the architecture museum that Jimmy and I had visited earlier in the month.
Opee concocted his own version of Tequila Rose, the pink cocktail that we had first tried in Glasgow. We had planned to do a drink stop on top of the pink rooftop, but it was too busy to do it discretely, so we had our shots back on the ground.
The Art Depot made it easy to get a group shot...
…and a corny heart pic.
These hearts weren’t corny, but Little Sissy Pants definitely was.
I fell a bit behind the group when I stopped to admire this beautiful mosaic wall and one of the church members explained to me about the community project that built it. As we were a bigger group, we needed two tables at Tai-Wu, where Just the Tip had booked us for another amazing Chinese dinner.










No comments:
Post a Comment