Wednesday, March 19, 2025

Old Friends...

At the beginning of April, Veronica spent a weekend with Ellie and Fiona, two old friends from the BSN.
Later in the month, she met up with Lizzie, also from the BSN, in Wapping for coffee and then we invited Lizzie to join us for a Sunday roast at the Prospect of Whitby. Since we saw her in late April, she got married, the first of Veronica’s high school friends to take the plunge.
Ironically, I was asked to RA at that West London H3 trail in Kew Bridge, so I got to give a down-down to our visitors: Slippery Edge and On the Edge. They also hashed with us at London H3 that weekend and we also went to the Imperial Museum. 
After the hash that Saturday, Jimmy and I met up with some other old friends for a drink. We had last seen Curt, who we knew from the San Diego Hash, Veronique and Nils, who was just a toddler at the time, in 2013 at their house in Aix en Provence. Now at 12, he is completely bilingual in English and French. 












 

No comments: