Wednesday, April 16, 2025

A Walk Along Hertford Union Canal...

On June 6, I went to Stratford to see a free exhibit at the London College of Fashion. I could have sworn I took a few photos of some of the wackier folk costumes, but they seem to have vanished. I had then planned to visit the new V&A East Storehouse, but I was nearly a year too early as it is scheduled to open at the end of this May. So instead I set off for Young V&A in Bethnal Green. First I walked through Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park where I went under this cool mirrored bridge.
Previously I’d only seen the Orbit Tower from a train, so it was cool to see it from much closer. 
After crossing the park, I walked along the Hertford Union Canal, which connects the Lee Navigation with Regent’s Canal.  
It was extra colorful with reflections of clouds...
…and buildings.





 

No comments: