Friday, September 19, 2025

Final Bits with Georgia in London...

Although I’ve never eaten at the Trafalgar Tavern just outside of the gates of the Old Royal Naval College, I appreciate its nautical theme.
Rather than hopping back onto public transport from Greenwich, we walked under the Thames in the Greenwich Foot Tunnel.
On our way to the Islands Gardens DLR Station, we stopped along the river to admire the view of where we had just visited.  
We stopped in Canary Wharf, where we spotted Tandem Lovers (Rabbitwoman and Dogman) by Gillie and Marc on our walk back to Wapping.
And we had dinner that evening at the Prospect of Whitby. Georgia was really interested in having dessert to take back to our flat and was quite amazed when she was given a proper bowl rather than a takeaway box. She left the following morning and I did eventually get around to returning the bowl. I was really touched that Georgia made the effort to spend such quality time together and feel lucky to have such an amazing woman as my friend.
 

No comments: