Was shocked how close we could get to the Morrocan Macaques at Apenheul. Didn't need a telephoto lense since I was only about 10 feet away. They were the largest monkeys allowed to roam freely. The tiny spider monkeys were a blast to watch as over 100 of them played all around us. They moved so quickly that I had a tough time getting a good pic of them.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Up Close with Monkeys...
Was shocked how close we could get to the Morrocan Macaques at Apenheul. Didn't need a telephoto lense since I was only about 10 feet away. They were the largest monkeys allowed to roam freely. The tiny spider monkeys were a blast to watch as over 100 of them played all around us. They moved so quickly that I had a tough time getting a good pic of them.
Labels:
Holland Sightseeing
No comments:
Post a Comment