Thought I'd take a moment to interrupt my regularly scheduled entries on our France trip to wish you a Happy New Year. We celebrated New Year's Eve in typical Dutch-style, by creating massive air and noise pollution while blowing crap up. All our fireworks were small, but those around us were the professional style we typically saw at city-sponsored shows in the US. This photo shows Veronica in her favorite viewing spot (you can see a burst of color behind her on the right).Thanks for humoring me by reading my blog. As you know, I never run out of things to say and enjoy the opportunity to pretend to be an important travel writer (as proven by the site meter with over 2,000 hits of which only half are probably my dad's). Don't forget, I take requests, so please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see me include.
Best wishes for a great 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment