It probably isn't a surprise that I'm not much of a romantic and think Valentine's Day is basically another Hallmark holiday. Maybe that's why I couldn't resist sending y'all this free Boomerang postcard that I found at Bagels & Beans in Den Haag. Could you imagine your local bagel restaurant having this on a rack outside the restroom? In fact, this one is fairly tame; there was one postcard that I picked up for a friend that I'll be mailing in a plain brown envelope. Anyways, hope you're having a day full of love and bagels.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day...
It probably isn't a surprise that I'm not much of a romantic and think Valentine's Day is basically another Hallmark holiday. Maybe that's why I couldn't resist sending y'all this free Boomerang postcard that I found at Bagels & Beans in Den Haag. Could you imagine your local bagel restaurant having this on a rack outside the restroom? In fact, this one is fairly tame; there was one postcard that I picked up for a friend that I'll be mailing in a plain brown envelope. Anyways, hope you're having a day full of love and bagels.
No comments:
Post a Comment