While the kids were playing with styrofoam swords, the dads were taking turns learning how to fight with real swords (albeit not sharp swords); at least we had a doctor with us just in case. Us moms stayed out of the way and played photographers. We didn’t do much other sightseeing in the Loire, but Vivynne, Tony, Jimmy and I managed to dump our kids and had a day of exploring Saumur, famous for its sparkling wines and mushrooms. While the tour of the wine caves did make me thirsty, the tour of the mushroom caves just helped remind me why I don’t eat them.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Should I Trust Him with That?
While the kids were playing with styrofoam swords, the dads were taking turns learning how to fight with real swords (albeit not sharp swords); at least we had a doctor with us just in case. Us moms stayed out of the way and played photographers. We didn’t do much other sightseeing in the Loire, but Vivynne, Tony, Jimmy and I managed to dump our kids and had a day of exploring Saumur, famous for its sparkling wines and mushrooms. While the tour of the wine caves did make me thirsty, the tour of the mushroom caves just helped remind me why I don’t eat them.
Labels:
Loire Valley
No comments:
Post a Comment