It’s no surprise that we created quite a stir running through the center of Den Haag in red dresses. From the start, we immediately ran through a carnival. While we couldn't understand the comments, we suspect many people thought we were part of a gay pride parade. Above you see Carolyn and I running in front of the Buitenhof, which is the Parliament building. The Prime Minister had probably already left for the night, otherwise he would have had a great view from his window. Next we ran through the Noordeinde which is a classy shopping and dining area next to the working palace of the Queen. It was here that I stopped to talk to some folks at a restaurant and ran into two ladies Jimmy works with. I knew one of them worked in human resources, but was shocked to find out that the other was the head of HR. I was bummed that my stop might have just blown his chances for a promotion until I found out that she’s also a hasher.
No comments:
Post a Comment