For the last three years, I’ve been writing in hopes of my friend’s actually reading what I have say. Now after all this time of keeping up my blog, I’ve fallen behind. It’s not that I haven’t been writing. It’s just that I haven’t been writing for fun. Wish I could say I’ve been writing for money, but that isn’t the case either. Instead I’ve been helping edit the American Women’s Club of The Hague’s 11th edition of their book for newcomers At Home in Holland. When my friend asked me to share the job of co-editor with her, I thought it would take a few hours a week. I had no idea that I’d get obsessed with correcting errors and trying to add new information. I’m now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as we turn over our chapters to the publisher next week. Back to blogging...
Friday, November 14, 2008
Writing to Help Others...
For the last three years, I’ve been writing in hopes of my friend’s actually reading what I have say. Now after all this time of keeping up my blog, I’ve fallen behind. It’s not that I haven’t been writing. It’s just that I haven’t been writing for fun. Wish I could say I’ve been writing for money, but that isn’t the case either. Instead I’ve been helping edit the American Women’s Club of The Hague’s 11th edition of their book for newcomers At Home in Holland. When my friend asked me to share the job of co-editor with her, I thought it would take a few hours a week. I had no idea that I’d get obsessed with correcting errors and trying to add new information. I’m now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as we turn over our chapters to the publisher next week. Back to blogging...
Labels:
AWC
No comments:
Post a Comment