
After losing an informal couple’s game involving a pingpong ball between our foreheads and being tossed into the pool, Jimmy and I were recruited to be in a Best Couple competition on stage that evening. Another American hash couple joined us to compete against two Russian couples. We had to complete four tasks. I had to wrap up Jimmy in toilet paper, which I really stunk at. We had to pop four balloons using our body in a variety of positions including laying down on a mattress.

Our best task was when I had to talk a blindfolded Jimmy across the stage to put a straw into a bottle between my legs. He was much faster than the other contestants as he crawled rather than stumbled across the stage. By far, his favorite task was the last. Not only did I have to push a pingpong ball up one pant leg and down the other, but two of the other ladies used Jimmy as a stand-in husband as theirs were wearing shorts. We didn’t win, but we had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment