Monday, September 19, 2011
30th High School Reunion...
Good luck finding me in the photo above of most of the 120 attendees out of the 500 graduates of the Class of 1981. Considering I’ve only stayed in contact with one person from my graduating class (you see me here with Holly, who I’ve been friends with for 40 years), the reunion was actually a lot more fun than I expected. Much to Jimmy’s surprise (but not mine), my male classmates ignored me that evening just like they did back in high school. I enjoyed reconnecting with several girls I had known since middle school, but lost touch with after graduation. It was also fun to see how people had aged; there were a lot of bald heads in the room. We forgot to gather folks from my elementary school together for a photo, although I don’t think there were many of us in attendance. We skipped the family picnic the next day because the girls were taking a Red Cross babysitting course, but did enjoy brunch at the hotel with Holly and her husband Carl.
Labels:
Home Leave 2011,
Silicon Valley


No comments:
Post a Comment