We spent the first night at Dad’s, then Jimmy and I headed to Cupertino for the reunion. When I was growing up, there was a grain mill (Cali Bros.) at Cupertino’s main intersection. Now it’s home to several high rises with a 4-star hotel, the location of the reunion. After checking into the hotel, Jimmy and I walked to the mall. Ironically, my little sister Eden just happened to drive by and spotted us. She wanted to check out the hotel, so she came back with us and couldn’t resist posing with the funky hotel bathrobes.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
California Bound...
On July 15th, the day after school got out, we jetted off to California so I wouldn’t miss my 30th high school reunion the next day. This was my first time flying directly to California from Holland. It was cool when we flew over Greenland and we saw icebergs for the first time. Not the best photo from the window, but you get the idea.
Labels:
Home Leave 2011


No comments:
Post a Comment