For the first time, we were finally in Holland during the Amsterdam Gay Pride Boat Parade (well technically, Jimmy actually woke up in England that morning, but more on that later). Bryan (aka Hindlick), who we knew from the San Diego Hash but is now living in Virginia Beach, was staying with us for a few nights.
I was thrilled that one of the Amsterdam hashers organized for the group to watch the parade from a boat. Bryan and I had a difficult time finding the dock, so were very happy when we managed to arrive before they left.
Rosie (aka Hello Klitty), our organizer, was dressed to kill. More importantly, she was well equipped with bubbly.
Frankly, I was confused why we didn’t leave sooner. Chartered boats weren’t allowed, so I feared that we wouldn’t be allowed onto the route to get to a good viewing spot. Luckily, I worried for nothing.




No comments:
Post a Comment