When I rented the apartment in Budva, I assumed that we’d make ourselves breakfast each day and cook dinner several times. I was correct about breakfast, but entirely wrong about dinner as we loved the inexpensive food so much that we ate out for both lunch and dinner each day. On our first night, we ate along the beach and were entertained by this band on a boat on the nearby pier.
These photos were taken by our favorite waiter, who happened to be trying to go vegan. While I loved the grilled calamari, Ashlynn managed to find enough vegan food to keep her happy; as usual, Jimmy's willing to eat about anything so liked to mix it up and try new things.
Once the sun set, it did get a little chilly, but the restaurants provided blankets so we could stay and enjoy dessert.



No comments:
Post a Comment