Monday, April 15, 2019

Hashgiving...

The third Hague Hash we did in November was a joint run in Rijswijk with Amsterdam H3 and Opee hared the runners’ loop. Sadly for him, only two of the runners found the split and the rest of us missed it completely.
I enjoyed leading the circle. Once again Joe Dirt and Do Me Moore, the hosts, had made a trail that required the pack to follow photo clues rather than the usual flour and chalk up to the point of Opee’s extra loop for the runners. This fellow had to do a down-down for getting lost because he failed to turn over the page to find the rest of the clues. 
I clearly got into my role of leading the merriment of the circle...
...and I was occasionally even funny. 
Last year we helped with some of the cooking of Thanksgiving dinner, but this year Austin and Hannah did it all on their own, which was even more impressive considering they had six-month-old Emma to take care of. 

No comments: