Friday, July 05, 2019

Dinner with Models in Itaewon...

I was honored that I was invited to join a big group of models out for dinner in Itaewon. They chose a Mexican place that had a creative way to store all our bulky coats: large bags at the ends of the table. Despite the freezing temps outside, I couldn’t resist having a mango margarita, which was yummy.
Ashlynn was already sad knowing that her good friends Matt and Oskari would be leaving shortly, but was happy to be out with them that night.
Here’s the whole gang for that evening which included several of the managers from Model Directors.
After dinner, the gang headed out for a late night of karaoke, but I decided to catch the subway back instead. 
It was so strange seeing the main street filled with bars and nightclubs, many of which had signs that said they were open 24/7. I remember being in a bar in 1991 when the police arrived to close it as there was a strict 2 a.m. closing time for all bars and clubs.


No comments: