After dinner we went to the closing party in the Old Fruitmarket. Built in the 1800s, it was a functioning market until the 1970s. After a major renovation, it reopened in 2006 as an incredible concert hall surrounded by beautiful old ironworks.
We were a bit nervous when we saw that the band was called Celtica, which we thought might be a Celtic heavy metal band. Turned out that they were a Celtic rock band featuring two fantastic bagpipers. While I’d never been a big fan of bagpipes, this band was awesome!In addition to the incredible band, there was a fan dancer that performed a few suggestive dances.
There were also some presentations, including handing over the official duties of Eurohash from Cockatool to Sloppy Stool who will be hosting in Prague in August 2021 (although we have no idea where everyone will be by then, I registered the four of us).
Afterwards, Jimmy and I went to a nearby pub with a few hashers while the girls went out for dessert with a hasher from Canada, Veronica’s first hash romance.







No comments:
Post a Comment