The hash started at an Italian restaurant where we gathered in the bar for a pre-run beer. It was a very nice trail, but I was too worried about getting left behind to take any photos on trail other than of the crappy beer offered at the beer stop. Luckily I was able to stay with the pack and made it safely to the hare’s house for the On-In.
I had originally thought that hash cash was high at $15 considering the crappy beer, but was pleasantly surprised when the hare showed me a cooler filled with live lobsters for dinner, which was apparently a surprise to everyone.
It was a fun circle...
...and an incredible dinner. There were even local microbrews. I can’t remember the last time I ate lobster—it was truly delicious. And what a nice treat to get corn on the cob, which we rarely find in Holland.
While I had a great time at the hash, Sally thoroughly enjoyed her tour—so glad it worked out well for both of us.





No comments:
Post a Comment