After the museum, we caught a bus back to Arnhem Centraal Station to go to a Wageningen Hash, which had a fantastic turnout.
The incredible trail took place through two huge parks: Park Sonsbeek and Park Zypendaal, which were beautiful and had lots of interesting features.
Can you believe it—a waterfall in the Netherlands? Despite being in the part of the country which isn’t entirely flat, it was too good to be true. Once the trail actually crossed on top of the falls, it was very obviously manmade.
While a big group headed to a restaurant in the park, where they opted to sit very close to each other (completely disregarding any coronavirus guidelines), Bob and Lisa joined me in search of the Mexican restaurant that Jimmy and I ate in during our cycle ride to Arnhem way back in 2010. None of us were disappointed when I recognized Amigo as the margaritas were still as good as I remembered.
Arnhem Centraal Station dates back to 1845, but looks extra modern after its latest renovation in 2015.










No comments:
Post a Comment