We got up early on October 3 to eat breakfast and catch a bus to the start of the Limburg Wine Half-Marathon and Marathon. I had originally registered to run the 10K, but after I learned that Celine and Julia planned to walk the half-marathon and they had an extra registration, I decided to do it with them.
Julia made sure that we started our day with some bubbly. Jimmy, Lisa, Reinhardt and Inga set off ahead of us to run the marathon, which ran our entire route plus a separate loop.
There was a pretty big crowd doing the half.
Richard joined us at the start. He had originally planned to push Dylan, but Celine wanted him to be able to run so she planned to push the baby jogger.
Little did we know when we set off just how challenging having that jogger with us would be.
The countryside was beautiful. Unlike Zuid Holland, Limburg is hilly.










No comments:
Post a Comment