Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Mud + Water Crossings...

There was quite a lot of mud on the trail. 
This was by far the worst mud crossing we came across. Celine had to abandon the jogger to get Dylan down the hill.
Luckily Dylan was awake, so didn’t seem to mind being passed around like a game of hot potato, Celine handed Dylan to Julia, who then brought him to me...
…before she went back to help Celine with the jogger.
We faced another challenging crossing when we reached this small creek. While the water wasn’t very deep, the drop down to the water was very steep. We had no idea how we could manage it when this nice stranger came back from the other side to help. 
As you can tell, I wasn’t overly helpful with these complicated crossings since I was the least sure-footed of our group, but at least I could document everything. 
 

No comments: