Thursday, February 23, 2023

Our Group Grew...

We enjoyed seeing the city from a variety of viewpoints.
We also enjoyed grabbing a drink at a variety of locations. While having a cocktail at the covered rooftop bar seen in the front of the photo below, Boar Whore posted our location on Beer with Me, an app that lets his friends know where he’s drinking. Soon Hidden Asset, I Like Your Boobs and Longshanks joined us.
Later we went to a microbrewery for a late lunch of local Croatian food and beer, of course.
We couldn’t resist taking a group shot with this quiet silver fellow...
…but only Hidden Asset was brave enough to stick her head in the t-rex’s mouth.
Our original group later headed back up the hill to check out a gin festival. 
Boar Whore and I proudly wore hats given to us by reps from Havana Club Rum...
…and Jimmy and I proudly posed for this corny tourist photo.
Tasty later led us to a restaurant in that cute alley seen during the day in a previous post...
…for another traditional Croatian meal and beer (big surprise). 





 

No comments: