On June 10, Opee and I caught a Flix Bus from Rotterdam to Brussels. Since I’m immature, I laughed when I saw this sign that no poop was allowed in the loo.
Later we met up with a bunch of hashers for a beer and then boarded the BNH Party Bus to the Ardennes.We stayed at Domain Mozet, a castle dating to the 17th century, that felt more like a manor house than a proper castle. The weather was great and we spent a lot of time hanging out in the courtyard.
While we were anticipating having to share our room with another couple, we were pleasantly surprised to learn we had the room to ourselves.
Opee was happy to host one of the cocktail stops for Friday’s pub crawl around the castle grounds.
He was excited that his location was in the Zen Garden.






No comments:
Post a Comment