Thursday, March 02, 2023

Heading Up The Podium...

The following day, Jimmy and I headed down to Rotterdam to visit The Podium, part of a rooftop festival. As soon as I learned that free tickets were offered for the month of June, I ordered tickets for us to check it out and then 20 tickets to bring the hash back later that month. This was our first view of the 95-foot (29-meter) temporary roof above Het Nieuwe Instituut (The New Institute), an architecture museum. 
As we approached the Art Depot, we could see the reflection of the thin building topped with pink.
It was impressive as we neared the wavy pink external staircase...
…consisting of 143 steps.
When Jimmy caught sight of the elevator, he was jealous he wasn’t eligible for a ride. I was just happy that Celine would be able to bring Dylan up in his baby jogger during the hash. 


 

No comments: