Monday, May 15, 2023

A Visit to Pohjala Brewery...

After the circle, we made a quick stop back at the hotel, where we would be spending an extra night because our flight wasn’t until early the next morning.
We were happy when Cockatool invited us to join him for the walk to Pohjala Brewery; we had really enjoyed one of their cinnamon beers in our first beer advent calendar in 2020. 
 
Founded in 2011, Pohjala (meaning: northern realm) is the largest and highest-rated craft brewery in the Baltic states. 
I was tasked with ordering flights for me and Opee, but with over 20 of their beers on tap, it was a difficult choice. 
I must confess I had flight envy after doing a better job picking out five porters for him. My beers were interesting, including the Sea Fog with sea buckthorn and carrots, but not as tasty. 



 

No comments: