Friday, May 12, 2023

Interscandi Viking Party...

After a nap, we joined a bunch of hashers in the hot tub. While we were well-behaved, others were not and ended up banned from the pool. 
Dinner was held at Kochi Aidad, a nearby tavern-brewery. The spread at the buffet was quite impressive...
…and so was the choice of local brews.
The theme of the party was Vikings. I must confess that I borrowed the hat just for the photo. Since there’s proof that the Vikings were in Scotland, I was glad to finally have somewhere to wear this tartan dress that I’d bought with Veronica on a daytrip from Exeter to Totnes.
As usual with these big group photos, you’ll be able to spot Opee but good luck finding me. 
We danced for hours to the great Estonian band Nukker Kukeke (The Sad Cock-a-Doodle). I was surprised when Granny Tranny said she wanted to sing with the band, but she was really incredible.  


No comments: