Wednesday, February 25, 2026

Another Long Walk with Ashlynn...

The following day, Ashlynn and I went out for lunch before she did a DJ set at a yoga studio. The owner was kind to invite me to take the class, but I wasn’t dressed correctly, so used the time to take a bit of a nap to Ashlynn’s soothing tunes.
The next day, I went with her to do an errand and then we took a long walk to see this clever Banksy in Richmond next to Kew Bridge. 
Despite having been protected, the whole building had been painted over the last time we were in this area.
It was not windy at all. 
Not sure why I didn’t capture this adorable postal box topper from different angles, but you get the idea.
Later we went through Leake Street Arches to check out the latest creations.
Then we walked home along Southbank where we passed a bunch of kids frolicking in this temporary fountain...
…and saw sand art along the Thames for the first time.


 

No comments: