Friday, February 19, 2010

Off to India...

When Jimmy’s co-worker Davinder invited us in December to his wedding at the end of January in India, I basically shrugged it off. I mentioned it to Marianne after taking care of her kids for a weekend and was surprised when she said she’d look after the girls as this wasn’t an invitation to turn down. Frankly, I had no idea what to expect, but booked our tickets and on January 29th we arrived in Delhi. There’s definitely stories to tell, but in the meantime I have so many photos of incredible things we saw on the highway, that I’m doing several entries, so bear with me.
After all the things we’ve seen carried on bikes in Holland, we didn’t think we could be surprised anymore, but we constantly were. Need some bamboo?
Not entirely sure what this fellow is carrying, but appears to be a trash man.

No comments: