Europa-Park boasts 11 roller coasters. My favorite was the Alpenexpress Mine Train in Austria that goes inside a mine alongside a water log ride and a walking path. I also really liked the Wodan Timbur Coaster, the new wooden coaster that just opened in Iceland in March. I skipped this one, the Blue Fire in Iceland.
I must confess that my tolerance for roller coasters isn’t what it was when I was younger. I still don’t mind loops, but can’t handle corkscrews anymore. I also don’t like too many twists, so there were several coasters that Jimmy and the girls went on without me.
Somehow they did manage to convince me to try the hyper coaster Silver Star in France. I should have remembered that I don’t really like long drops either as the 219-foot drop at 79MPH followed by a 160-foot drop was intense. Luckily, Ashlynn was so proud of me for trying, that I was off the hook for a repeat ride.



No comments:
Post a Comment