Monday, April 06, 2015

Check Out Those Burberry Shoes...

The next day, I took Ashlynn to Hackney for a test shoot with Markus Lambert. A former hairstylist, Markus turned to photography about six years ago; he kept Ashlynn’s hair simple with no make-up. The clothes were from Zara and H&M; it hadn’t dawned on me before meeting him that photographers return the clothes after a shoot, but of course it makes sense. I had originally intended to leave Ashlynn, but ended up walking around the neighborhood with them as Markus took these cool shots.
The one item here that Markus owned were the shoes: £1,700 hand-painted Italian leather stilettos from Burberry. Ashlynn thought they were wonderful, but only wore them for this one shot.
I was very impressed with how quickly Markus worked; he knew what he wanted, got it and moved on to the next shot.
I love how her hair is in motion but her face is in focus.

No comments: